Fixed TV mounts are a popular choice for those who want a simple, no-frills option for mounting their TV. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the pros and cons of fixed TV mounts.
1. Pros of Fixed TV Mounts
- Affordable: Fixed TV mounts are usually the most affordable option, making them a popular choice for those on a budget.
- Easy to Install: Fixed TV mounts are generally easy to install, even for those who are not handy with tools.
- Slim Profile: Fixed TV mounts keep your TV close to the wall, creating a sleek, slim profile.
- Secure: Fixed TV mounts are very secure, keeping your TV in a fixed position and reducing the risk of damage or injury.
2. Cons of Fixed TV Mounts
- Limited Viewing Angles: Fixed TV mounts do not allow you to adjust the angle of the TV, which can be a disadvantage if you need to view the TV from different angles.
- Cable Management: Fixed TV mounts do not usually have built-in cable management, which can leave you with a messy tangle of cables hanging down from your TV.
- Difficult to Adjust: If you need to adjust the position of your TV, you will need to uninstall and reinstall the mount, which can be a hassle.
fixed TV mounts are a great choice for those who want a simple, affordable, and secure option for mounting their TV. However, they do have some limitations, including limited viewing angles, poor cable management, and difficulty adjusting the position of the TV.